Adam Stout works in the technology field and is currently located in San Diego, CA.
- Why Google Hangouts are Better than Skype
- Setting up Gmail to go through your SMTP server
- Setting up Google Hangout Client
- It's been a while
- Exporting SVN Change Log in Phing
- Do you Care?
- Deploying PHP with PHING
- I Love it When a Movie Comes Together
- Making Other People Look Funny for 20 Years
- iPad Printing
Like a growing on the web, I have opted to leverage the authetication system you already use so you don't have to create yet another account with a site you go to infrequetnly.
This provides me with reliable information for you which greatly reduces spam on my site. However, I want to be very clear with what I get from these trusted autheticators. I try to keep what I get to a minimum where many sites or apps request way to much information. Here is what I get from your provider about you. This is what you consented to when you clicked logon:
Please log on view this information. (Otherwise how else can I show it to you???)